Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Regular Meeting - 7:00 PM
558 S. Main Street
6:30 p.m. Executive Session – Continuation
(M.G.L.C.30A, Section 21) To discuss strategy with respect to, or in preparation for negotiations with nonunion personnel or to conduct collective bargaining sessions or contract negotiations with nonunion personnel.
(M.G.L.C. 30A, Section 21) To discuss strategy with respect to collective bargaining or litigation if an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the bargaining or litigating position of the public body.
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Acceptance of the Minutes
Department Heads / Committees
- Yearly Re-Appointments
- Robert Iafrate – Appointment request
- Earth Removal Application – Long Built Homes, Inc.
Completion of Old Business
- Job Description/Contract - Town Administrator/Health Agent
- Department Head Contracts - Building Commissioner/Town Planner, , Highway Superintendent, Sewer Superintendent, Town Accountant, Treasurer/Collector, Veterans Service Officer, Health Inspector, Plumbing & Gas Inspector
Town Administrator’s Report
- MSA’s Selectmen’s Training
Citizen & Community Input
Adjournment and Performance of Administrative Duties