OPERATIONAL ADVISORY FROM TOWN OF RAYNHAM
Effective March 24 at 12:01PM, the following actions will be taken in compliance with the order issued by Governor Baker on March 23:
- Town Hall and most town services will be closed through April 7.
- Police and Fire/EMS will maintain normal operations and those in need of emergency services should continue to call 9-1-1.
- Animal Control, and Inspectional Services will operate on an as-needed basis.
- Transfer Station will be open on reduced hours of Monday, Tuesday and Saturday’s for the disposal of trash (any changes to these hours will be posted on town website).
- Payment of bills through the Treasurer/Collector’s office may continue to be done via mail or through online payment options.
- Board of Selectmen/Health will meet via the utilization of tele-meeting services on an as-needed basis. Meetings will continue to be posted on the town’s website.
Due to the fluid nature of the Covid-19 crisis, modifications both to this advisory and orders directed by the Governor may change at any time. We will strive to maintain accurate and up to date communication with residents and business of Raynham as quickly as possible.
Refer to this website (town.raynham.ma.us) for official communication.
JOSEPH R. PACHECO