Tuesday, April 28, 2020
7:00 PM – 558 S. Main Street
7:00 p.m. Regular Meeting – Tele-meeting
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
- One-touch: tel:+18668994679,,220595605#
United States: +1 (669) 224-3318
- One-touch: tel:+16692243318,,220595605#
Access Code: 220-595-605
*Announcement: Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitations on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting of the Raynham Board of Selectmen is being conducted via remote participation. Every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings as provided for in the Order. For real time access, residents can utilize the call-in information listed above, and the Town will post a record of this meeting on the town’s website as soon as we are able.
1. Call to order - Chairman
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes
3. Department Heads / Committees
- Matt Tanis, Board of Health
- Bob Iafrate, Building Commissioner
5. Town Administrator’s Report
6. Selectmen’s Report
7. Emergency Business
- COVID-19 Related Items
8. Citizen & Community Input
9. New Business
- Proposal for discussion and action: Recommendation by the Finance Committee to the Board of Selectmen to implement a discretionary spending freeze, excluding personnel, for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2020.
- Proposal for discussion and action: Annual Town Meeting Articles
For discussions and action: "Award of the contract to the lowest and most responsive bidder for the White Street Pedestrian Bridge Project
10. Performance of Administrative duties
· Approval of Town of Raynham Invoice and Payroll Warrants dated April 28, 2020
· Approval of Raynham Police Invoice and Payroll Warrants dated April 28, 2020
Motion to go into Executive Session:
· (M.G.L.C. 30A, Section 21, Purpose 2) Contract Proposal for the Treasurer-Collector 07/01/2019 - 06/30/2021.