ELECTIONS AND TOWN MEETINGS:
- Preparing voting scanners for all elections and preparing lists, coordinate election with School Department, Police Department and Highway Department
- Preparing early voting location and processing ballots and lists for early voting for all Federal elections starting in November, 2016
- Updating and compiling voters’ lists
- Distribution of Absentee Ballots and Early Voting ballots
- Record Absentee Voters in State VRIS Computer System
- Record all Election Results Data into State VRIS
- Record all Election Results
- Send Election Results to Secretary of State’s Office
- Have nomination papers available for all local elections
- Preparing ballots for local elections
- Update voters for voters list
- Record all Town Meeting Votes
- Prepare all zoning and general by-law changes and submit them to Attorney General’s Office and post approval
- Record Zoning Board of Appeals Decisions and issue certified copies upon request
- Record Planning Board Certificates of Action and issue certified copies upon request
Annual Town Election is Saturday, April 27, 2019 Polls are open from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. All precincts vote at the Raynham Middle School, 420 Titicut Road.
The last day to register to vote for the Annual Town Election is Monday,
April 8, 2019 from 8:30 A.M.to 8:00 P.M. at the Town Clerk's Office, Town Hall.
Annual Town Meeting is Monday, May 20, 2019 at 7:00 pm at the Raynham Middle School, 420 Titicut Road. The last day to register to vote for the Annual Town Meeting is Tuesday, April 30, 2019 from 8:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. at the Town Clerk's Office, Town Hall.