- Provide affordable, decent, safe and sanitary housing through the maintenance of our existing units
- To create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity
- To honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner
- To create and maintain public confidence in the Authority’s operations and staff
- To ensure that the facilities owned and managed by the Raynham Housing Authority are marketable in the community and are appealing to the residents
- To enable the Raynham Housing Authority staff to improve their performance through appropriate vision, training, and career development
- To establish performance goals that meet or exceed industry standards and that optimize the use of available resources to achieve our performance objectives
- To assist the town, state, and national governments in identifying and addressing housing needs.
Our Pinewood Terrace Development was established in 1980 and receives funding through the State. Pinewood Terrace has 62 one-bedroom units.
Our Weonit Woods Development was established in 1995 and receives funding through Rural Development, USDA. Weonit Woods has 23 one-bedroom units and one-two bedroom unit.
|Bernie Hilton||Executive Director||(508) 824-9404|
|Deborah McClory||Administrative Assistant||(508) 824-9404|
|William Sullivan||Maintenance||(508) 824-9404|
|Francisco Ruberto||Maintenance||(508) 824-9404|
Treasurer and State Appt. Comm.