Transfer Station Costs
Permits provide entry to the facility. Permits are available at the Highway Department Office and the Selectmen's Office at Town Hall, payable by cash or check; cards are not accepted.
To purchase a permit, you must have the registration of the vehicle that the permit is to be affixed to. (Registration must have a Raynham address listed. If your registration does not list a Raynham addess, please bring proof of Raynham residency.)
Permits are a requirement in order to use the Pay as You Throw Program.
- $70 Full year permit
- $35 January-June or July-December permit (half year is per calendar year only)
- $10 for second permit (for a vehicle registered at the same address, or a replacement permit)
Permits should be displayed on the bottom of the windshield on the driver's side.
Bag tags are used to dispose of household trash and bulky waste. One tag is used to throw out one bag of trash [50 lbs. or less]. See chart for bulky waste. Bag tags are $10.00 for a sheet of five tags.
Bag Tags are available at the following locations:
- Highway Department Office [King Philip St]
- Town Hall [upstairs, turn left, last door on left] [S. Main St]
- Coletti’s Market [N. Main St.]
- Ace Hardware [Rt.138]
- Landy’s Market [Rt.138]
- Quick Stop [343 Broadway]