The Raynham Public Library offers materials, programs and services to support its community of users in the pursuit of personal, educational and occupational interests.
To further its mission, the library:
- Collects and organizes materials
- Promotes ease of access to books and materials locally and throughout the region
- Serves as a center for timely, accurate and useful information
- Supports educational, civic, cultural and recreational activities of the community
- Creates a welcoming and helpful environment
The Raynham Public Library provides:
- A 45,000 item collection (books, music, books on tape/cd, large print) ready reference, online-catalog service, Internet access and helpful staff to assist users
- An active schedule of children’s story times and activities throughout the year
- Monthly books clubs (afternoon and evening)
- Special programs of interest for all users.
|Eden Fergusson||Library Director||(508) 823-1344|
|Karen Brother||Children's Services|