Street Opening season is April 15 - November 15 of each year.
Items to be submitted for Street Opening Trench Permit:
- Application fee of $50, payable to the Town of Raynham
- Street Opening Bond, if applicable, payable to the Town of Raynham.
- Copies of licenses of all people performing excavation
- Certificate of Liability Insurance, sent directly from insurance company to firstname.lastname@example.org, with certificate holder listed as Inhabitants of the Town of Raynham.
- W-9 Form
- Plan or sketch of work to be done
- Application for Street Opening and MGL c. 82A Trench Permit (if a Street Opening permit is not required for the work you are completing, please apply for a Trench Permit through the Building Department)
- Public Works Construction License
Please note: it will take 2-3 business days to review plans and site conditions and to process permit applications. Street Opening season is April 15- November 15 of each year.